fabtic offers the rare opportunity to access training, consultancy, supervision and direct client work delivered by a practitioner whose practice is grounded in empirical research, evidence-based practice and sixteen years’ of front-line service to vulnerable children and families.
fabtic is an independent organisation and it is this freedom that allows it the full flexibility to be completely responsive to the needs of its clients, developing new and creative approaches to the often complex and multi-faceted problems involved in providing effective ‘human services’ to people.
fabtic’s expertise is based on:
- Experience at client, practitioner and management levels
- A proven track record in training, support and advice
- Running client services, including reviewing policies and procedures in line with statutory requirements, to ensure effective service delivery and excellent customer care
- First-hand knowledge of safeguarding and child protection legislation
- Working alongside leading national and international experts in the field of risk assessment
- Clinical advice and supervision from leading international experts in the field of juvenile firesetting, including Professor David Kolko
- A commitment to ongoing research designed to ensure evidence-based best practice at all times
Commissioning fabtic ensures you are combining a knowledge of the very latest academic and clinical research with first-hand experience of working with at-risk and vulnerable children and families. It is this combination of academic, theoretical and practical knowledge that makes fabtic truly unique in the service it offers professionals and families with concerns for children with firesetting behaviour.