fabtic understands the challenges and competing demands of delivering front-line services within the public sector setting.
With over ten years’ experience of managing staff, supervising volunteers and working directly with vulnerable clients, we are confident of the consultancy support we will provide to ensure you are delivering the most effective services possible.
We have the knowledge, experience base and commitment to excellent client care to review your current ways of working and recommend improvements that benefit children and families, staff and those managing them.
We will help ensure you meet your duty of care to clients and the staff that work with them.
To achieve this, our consultancy is:
- Grounded in practical experience, knowledge of child protection legislation and empirical research
- Genuinely tailored to improving children’s experiences of working with professionals
- Focused on practical answers and solutions
- Delivered by experienced professionals who have integrity and a commitment to excellent customer service
Therefore we can:
- Help with strategy and planning
- Advise on safe recruitment practices
- Review current systems, policy and procedures
- Make recommendations based on an objective, external perspective that internal staff cannot offer
Additional support we can offer
fabtic can advise on a wide range of client-based questions, from trouble-shooting specific problems with an individual child through to broad strategic and organisational policy and procedures for working with vulnerable families.
To discuss your consultancy needs please Contact Us for further details